Community classes/workshops/events offered at Altus Healing Arts
- Yoga – A variety of yoga classes take place in the Altus Movement Studio upstairs. Check out our calendar for the most up-to-date classes and instructors.
- Zumba – Zumba combines fitness with fun music and dancing, if you haven’t tried it yet it is worth it!
- Meditation – Please contact us if you’d like to start or attend a meditation group.
- Weaving – Contact Tracy Penfield if you are interested and sign up for our mailing list to be alerted about this class. Stop by any time to see our weaving studio (downstairs).
- Tai Chi – Tai Chi Chi Kung is an ancient yet constantly evolving art form which uses slow, deliberate and careful movements, leading to an understanding of the body’s performance and capabilities. Those who practice Tai Chi have commented that they notice more even and sustained energy, greater flexibility and superior balance.
- Tracing – Individual healing, bodywork and movement sessions with Tracy Penfield.
- HAICU – Healing Arts ICU (HAICU) is a closed group for women who would like weekly support in their healing process. If you are interested in joining or know of someone would might, please contact us.
For more information click on the event in the calendar that you are interest in. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org or 802 685 3138)!