Skip to content
- Yoga – A variety of yoga classes take place in the Altus Movement Studio upstairs. Check out our calendar for the most up-to-date classes and instructors.
- Meditation – Please contact us if you’d like to start or attend a meditation group.
- Massage – Contact Alexis Smith. Call 371-7239 to set up an appointment. Click here for more info.
- Animal Wellness Clinic – with Karen Eddings. Click here for more info.
- Weaving – Contact Tracy Penfield if you are interested and sign up for our mailing list to be alerted about this class. Stop by any time to see our weaving studio (downstairs).
- Healing Arts for Women – On-going free opportunity for creativity and supportive sisterhood open to all women facilitated by Tracy Penfield and guest artists. Call 685-3138 for more information!
- Tai Chi – Tai Chi Chi Kung is an ancient yet constantly evolving art form which uses slow, deliberate and careful movements, leading to an understanding of the body’s performance and capabilities. Those who practice Tai Chi have commented that they notice more even and sustained energy, greater flexibility and superior balance.
- Tracing – Individual healing, bodywork and movement sessions with Tracy Penfield. Tracing will not be available in 2017 as Tracy focuses on promoting A Curriculum of Courage.