SafeArt’s goal is to offer meaningful and affordable programming for all populations.
Individual and private donations fund everything from operating expenses to teen ensemble performances.
We are sustained by grants and donations. Please click here to make a donation. We thank you for your support!
We encourage you to shop through Amazon Smile to support our organization. A small portion of your Amazon purchases will be donated to SafeArt. It’s easy!
We also always welcome volunteers.
- Chelsea Health Center – HAICU
- The Canaday Family Charitable Trust – Youth Wellbeing Project
- The Couch Family Foundation – Youth Wellbeing Project
- Catamount Solar – School Residencies
- The Jack and Dorothy Byrne Foundation – Lending Hands
- The Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors – Lending Hands
- The National Life Group – Youth Programming
- Northfield Savings Bank – After School Programs
- Vermont Community Foundation – General Operating Support
- The Vermont Department of Labor – Lending Hands
- The Jane B. Cook Charitable Trust
- The Canaday Family Charitable Foundation – Youth Programming
- Orange County Court Diversion – Youth Programming
- Farrow Financial – School Residencies
- Chelsea Historical Society – Lending Hands
- Hanover Consumer Cooperative Society – General Operating Support
Thank you Blick Art Materials for your generous donation of art supplies!
- The Canaday Family Charitable Trust, 2013-2015, funding programs and residencies for youth.
- Vermont Children’s Trust Fund supported SafeArt residencies and Teen Ensemble Performances at Oxbow Middle and High Schools as part of a three year grant.
- Anne Slade Frey Charitable Trust supported SafeArt summer camps by providing scholarships. In 2012, five young artists received scholarship support to attend two summer art camps: Puppet Masters and Close To Home.
- Mascoma Savings Bank Foundation provided support for the SafeArt Teen Ensemble to bring performances to schools and community members in two Mascoma Savings Bank towns and to provide some technical support for the blog.
- The Vermont Arts Council has provided general operating fund support in appreciation of excellence in SafeArt programming for 2012-2014.
- New Hampshire Charitable Foundation provided General Operating Support.
- Anne Slade Frey Charitable Trust: Scholarship funding for SafeArt Summer Camps
- Lamson Howell Foundation: Supporting Randolph Community Roots’ LISO (Looking Inward Speaking Out) – a safe space after school for students to engage in expressive artwork.
- New Hampshire Charitable Foundation: General Operating Support
- Vermont Children’s Trust Fund: Helped us a buy a printer and supported three years of intensive SafeArt residencies and afterschool programs at Oxbow
- The Byrne Foundation: Supported the writing of the SafeArt Curriculum and Guide.
- The Kristy Norton Memorial Fund: Supported Healing Arts for Women Groups and the publication of On Our Way… An Anthology of SafeArt Writing 2000-2010.
- TD Bank Foundation supported the education of our administrative assistant, Chelsea, by giving SafeArt a scholarship to send her to Marlboro College’s Non-Profit Management Certificate Course.
- Mascoma Savings Bank: Generously donates space each year to support the Chelsea community by having affordable programs available in town from yoga to weaving classes, art camps to women’s groups, and more. Mascoma also has generously donated the printing of our brochure.
- South Royalton Market: Hosts exhibits created by the Healing Arts for Women group. Each year the group creates an exhibit focusing on various aspects of healing.
- Gifford Medical Center: Donates space for the Randolph Healing Arts for Women group monthly meetings.
- Hanover Coops: Sponsored SafeArt for one month and allowed customers to make donations to us through that venue.
- Orange County Parent Child Center: Sends young mothers to yoga at Altus.
- SafeLine and Orange County Domestic and Sexual Violence Taskforce: Sharing resources, participating in community events and supporting each other.
- Laura Kate Winterbottom Memorial Foundations: 2012 – 2014, Donations and on-going mutual support.
- Gifford Medical Center: Donates space for Randolph Healing Arts for Women
- VT National Life Insurance: has provided printing of SafeArt’s brochure and of our SafeArt in Schools Curriculum outline.
- “Making Change with Change”: Inspired by our experience with the Hanover and South Royalton Coops, we have partnered with the following businesses to host our brochures and change box. Thank you!
- Flander’s Market – August, 2011
- Blue Moon – September and October, 2011
SafeArt Gratitude Supper, September, 2011
Food was generously donated by: Cabot, Fat Toad Farm, Shelburne Vineyards, Riverview Farm, Neighborly Farms, South Barre Hannafords, Brookside Bakery, Crossroads Farm and Strafford Organic Creamery.