SafeArt is hiring!
We are searching for dedicated professionals to join our growing team in a compassionate, easy-going work environment. Please see all of our open positions below. To apply, please send cover letter, resume, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Administrative Coordinator – open until filled
Reports to: Executive Director
Schedule: 20-25 hours per week, year-round, with possibility to increase hours, this is an hourly position
Benefits: Flexible schedule, free or discounted educational and training opportunities, complementary healing sessions with SafeArt practitioners, free access to select yoga classes, free access to art studio and art supplies, paid time-off benefits possible after 6 month review
This position provides the administrative backbone to the organization, coordinating, overseeing, and performing a wide variety of administrative, fundraising and program support activities. One of the primary responsibilities is to manage the front office and provide support to the Executive Director, as well as other staff, as needed. This position also coordinates the community art space and art classes program, as well as manages some aspects of marketing and outreach. We are a small office, with a collegial atmosphere, looking for a dedicated team member to help further SafeArt’s mission.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Daily checking and responding to phone calls and emails
• In charge of schedule for office events and booking of practitioner spaces
• Ordering office supplies
• Keeping office tidy and well managed
• Process checks and organize finances
• Manage community art space and classes
• Regularly update social media sites
• Advertise events, classes and workshops on listservs, make flyers, post online and in physical locations
• Draft letters for SafeArt communication with partners, donors/potential funders, etc.
• Support with event management
• Manage content of website
• Manage newsletter production
• Keep donor database updated
• Coordinate Annual Appeal mailing
• Research grants possibilities
Qualifications & Skills
Excellent computer skills, including website content management, database systems, electronic newsletter programs, Microsoft Office, Google Drive
Familiarity with MAC operating system
Proficient in social media
Organizational skills required
Professional demeanor and language on phone, via emails, and in-person
Ability to multitask and keep track of various deadlines and tasks in an organized manner
Creative design skills a plus
Previous experience as administrative professional preferred
Experience with aspects of fundraising and donor development preferred
Please send cover letter, resume, and three references to email@example.com. If you have any samples of newsletters, websites, or any of your previous work related to the tasks of this position please include them in your application.
SafeArt does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/creed, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of our activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for everyone.